Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Year of the Tiger

In typical RACHEL FASHION, it's the middle of February, and I'm just now thinking of the new year. I'll cover my butt by saying I didn't get to this sooner because I was waiting for Tết.

Inspired by this post at YoungHouseLove.com, I decided to make my own deliciously simple wall calendar. Now, I'm not clever enough to come up with "in jokes" so instead, I used random quotes from some of my favourite Neruda poems (because, you know, I adore the man's work). There's very little rhyme and reason to the inclusion of specific lines, except that I like them and they felt right. I also created it using my mad Excel skillz, so please forgive the limited colour palette.

Click to download the PDF, if you wanna print up your own. It should print 2-months to a page, for a total of six pages. Just cut down the centerline.

No comments: