Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Boy and His Dog


Lately, I've gotten in the habit of whining, "I want a doggie!" everytime I see a cute dog. Since most dogs are cute (sans, of course, most instances of the
Chinese Crested), John's heard me whine that a LOT lately.

Then, I remember that we DO have a doggie.

(Lately, Albert's been running up to the front or back door in the evenings, pawing at the frame, and meowing. We didn't know what he wanted--figured that maybe he saw a stranger kitty lurking about outside. Finally, we put him on his leash and took him outside. Now, I think he expects it.)

While he only rarely prances like a show dog behind John as he walks, he's still got his dog-like tendencies. And that'll suffice until we're ready for ALL the freaking responsibilities a dog entails.

1 comment:

mary said...

Hi! This is Mary from Philippines. Just dropping by to say you have an excellent page. Keep it up! Please check out this site http://maryrosetudio.blogspot.com/ and follow me. Thank You!